Diamonds starts with a grey screen, indicating the abcense of the license.
Also the value of the loads will be fixed to 10kN, 10kN/m, 10kN/m² or 10kNm.
- Open CodeMeter Control Center.
- Click on the button ‘WebAdmin’. An internet page opens.
If no internet page opens, click this link: http://localhost:22350.
(The content of the printscreens below might differ from your screen. That’s normal. Just keep following the instructions.)
- Click on the menu ‘License Montioring’.
- Click on the ‘601’ before the ‘Buildsoft Edu’ license. A new internet page will load.
- Click on garbage icon.
- Go to the start-up menu of Diamonds and choose ‘Search again’, or restart Diamonds. The license should be found.
- Keep in mind that your license will run until the end of September. For the next school year, you can request a new one starting from the 1st of October.