What are ‘Design Types’?
A Design Type (‘Types’ for short) is a collection of beams, columns, plates, slabs, walls, … independent of their cross section or material. Types in function of behaviour are interesting, for example tie rods, foundation slabs, mansonry walls, … Default Types are marked in bolt.
- Clear overview because every Type has a color.
- Imported layers from a DXF-file become Types in Diamonds.
- Easily select all the elements from one Type using the CTRL-key.
How to define
- Select all elements you want to belong to the same Type.
- Click on .
- Make a new Type or select an existing Type.
- Hit ‘OK’.