- Get a computer with a Windows operating system.
MAC users must install a virtual machine (like Parallels or VM Ware) for Windows. In step 4, run the Diamonds installer (*.exe) in the virtualized Windows environment!
- Prevent your anti-virus from blocking the download/installation.
- Turn off BitDefender, KasperSky, Avast and McAfee until the installation is complete.
- In case you use BullGuard, uninstall it completely. You may reinstall it when the Diamonds installation is complete.
- Norton usually don’t cause trouble.
- Download the Diamonds installer (*.exe) from our website.
Registration and log-in are required.
- Run the Diamonds installer (*.exe).
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of all the required components. Please be patient as the installation can take up to 45 minutes on older computers. As long as you don’t get a(n) (error)message, you may assume he’s still installing.
An overview of all the components to be installed (if not present yet):
- CodeMeter Control Center is the license manager. It will ensure the communication between our software and your license.
- SQL Express 2014 is the database system used to organize the sections, materials, bolts, ….
- Gateway will ensure the communication between our software and the databases.
- Start Diamonds.
If you have trouble, please: