When you open a project with a newer version then the one it was calculated in, by default the results will be removed.
Recalculating the model is necessary. Since this is time consuming for larger model, you could try the following:
- Open the *.bsf file with Notepad.
- Search (CTRL + F) for ‘Designversionnumber1’.
- Enter the desired release year, for example:
- Search (CTRL + F) for ‘Designversionnumber2’.
- Enter the desired revision number, for example ‘2’ for Diamonds 2018 r02:
- Close Notepad. Save changes.
Note: because of the new section and material library in Diamonds 2017, this trick will not work between Diamonds 2015r06 (or older) and Diamonds 2017 (or a newer version).