Note: this method applies for both Diamonds and PowerConnect. For PowerConnect, replace ‘Diamonds’ with ‘PowerConnect’ in the text below.
- Close all Diamonds projects.
- Create a folder on the C-drive. Name it ‘Diamonds_prefs’.
- Create a NotePad-file on the Desktop. Name it ‘FileLocalisation’. (see example below)
Pay attention to the capital letters/spelling and don’t pick another name! The extension will be *.txt.
- Open FileLocalisation.txt.
- Copy paste the path of the folder ‘Diamonds_prefs’ in it. Close it off with ‘\’.
Example with ‘Diamonds_pref’ folder placed on Desktop:
- Close the NotePad-file and save changes.
- Drag the NotePad-file (named FileLocalisation.txt) into the installation folder of Diamonds (C:\Program Files (x86)\BuildSoft\Diamonds20xy).
- Start Diamonds. He should ask you the language.