- Save the received license update file (xxxxx-xxxxx.WibuCmRaU) on the target hardware – this where also the license request file is created
- Open to CodeMeter Control Center
- Go to ‘File’ > ‘Import license’. Browse to the location of the xxxxx-xxxxx.WibuCmRaU file and hit ‘Import’. The license in the CodeMeter Control Centre will now be active (green) and the licence number is changed into e.g. 128-xxxxxxxx (always 3 digits + “–“ + 8 digits)
- Select the just activated license ‘128-xxxxxxxx’
- Click on ‘License update’
- Click ‘Next’ until you see this screen. Remember the location or change the path to your desktop.
Very important: do not change the name or the extension of this file!
- Click on ‘Commit’.
- Send the 128-xxxxxxx.WibuCmRaC to your contact at BuildSoft or Support Service email@example.com