[In the MAC environment]
- Install CodeMeter Control Center (http://codemeter.com/us/service/downloads.html).
- Activate your education license as explained in the email you have received from us.
(Yes, it means you’ll have to double click the link in the MAC environment)
- Open CodeMeter Control Center and click the ‘Webadmin’ button at the bottom.
- A web page opens. Go to ‘Configuration’ > ‘Server’ > ‘Server Access’.
- Tick ‘Enable’ at ‘Run network server’ and click ‘Apply’.
- Restart your machine.
[In the virtualised Windows environment]
- Install CodeMeter and the Buildsoft software.
- Restart the Virtual machine.
- Start the Buildsoft software.