Since Diamonds 2017 we work with a new system for the material and section library. This causes the import of PowerFrame/ PowerPlate models in Diamonds to crash. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
Since Diamonds 2019 the menu for importing PowerFrame/ PowerPlate models is no longer available.
- Open Windows Explorer
- Open Diamonds
- Drag the PowerFrame/ PowerPlate-file into Diamonds (preferably a recent version > 2020).
If that doens’t work, try solution 2 or 3.
A direct import from a PowerFrame model into Diamonds was supported up to Diamonds 2015r06. If you no longer have Diamonds 2015r06 (or older) installed, do the following:
- Uninstall all Diamonds versions more recent than 2015r06.
Windows will not allow you to install Diamonds 2015r06, if a newer version of the software is installed.
Imported: only uninstall Diamonds. Do not uninstall Gateway or SQL!
- Install Diamonds 2015r06 (32/64bit).
- Install all more recent versions of Diamonds of your choice.
- Import the PowerFrame model in Diamonds 2015r06.
- Save the Diamonds 2015r06-file.
- Open the Diamonds 2015r06-model in the Diamonds version of your choice.
- Send the PowerFrame files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll do the conversion and send you the Diamonds-files.