The description below also applies to PowerPlate.
A direct import from a PowerFrame model into Diamonds was supported up to Diamonds 2015r06. If you no longer have Diamonds 2015r06 (or older) installed on your computer, do the following:
- Uninstall all Diamonds versions more recent than 2015r06.
Windows will not allow you to install Diamonds 2015r06 if a newer version of the software is installed.
Imported: only uninstall Diamonds. Do not uninstall Gateway or SQL!
- Install Diamonds 2015r06 (32/64bit).
- Install all more recent version of Diamonds your choice.
- Import the PowerFrame model in Diamonds 2015r06.
- Save the Diamonds 2015r06-file.
- Open the Diamonds 2015r06-model in the Diamonds version of your choice.
- Send the PowerFrame files to email@example.com.
We’ll do the conversion for you and send you the Diamonds-files.